This section presents several data sets to show some concrete data set and see how to integrate censored data, covariates, …
Data set with continuous outputs
- Theophylline data set: continuous outputs are taken into account along with categorical and continuous covariates (sex and weight respectively). Moreover, censored data are also managed.
- Warfarin data set: both continuous and categorical outputs are taken into account along with categorical and continuous covariates (sex and weight respectively).
- Tobramycin data set: continuous PK output are taken into account, along with categorical and continuous covariates.
- HIV data set: two continuous censored outputs are considered. No dose is used in the data set, and the treatment type is considered as a categorical covariate.
Data set with time to event outputs
- PBC data set: PBC is a rare but fatal chronic liver disease of unknown cause, with a prevalence of about 50-cases-per-million population. Between January, 1974 and May, 1984, the Mayo Clinic conducted a double-blinded randomized trial in primary biliary cirrhosis of the liver (PBC), comparing the drug D-penicillamine (DPCA) with a placebo. This data set corresponds to a time-to-event output recording the survival status as of July, 1986.
- Oropharynx data set. The following data set provides the data for a part of a large clinical trial carried out by the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group in the United States. One objective of the study was to compare the two treatment policies with respect to patient survival. This data set is correspond to a time-to-event output recording the survival status at the end of the study.